Vacancy for an experienced Heating Engineer (Oil)
Based between Newmarket, Haverhill and Bury St Edmunds, Suffolk Oil Solutions Limited are a family run company who specialise in oil heating. We are looking for an honest experienced engineer on a full time employed basis.
You will need the following attributes and be:
- Reliable and trustworthy
- An effective and calm communicator with team, company and customers
- Able to fully understand oil heating systems
- A flexible individual who is happy working on their own, but also as part of a team on bigger jobs
- Organised and methodical
- Excellent with attention to detail and take pride in your work
- Experienced with at least one year in the industry
- Ready to hit the ground running as its heating season!
- GCSE level English (both written and spoken)
- Holding a full UK driving licence
- An effective communicator with team, company and customers
- Able to win customers confidence in what you do!
- Able to travel within an hour of our base in CB8
- Loyal to the company
The work we do is varied and includes:
- Tank installations (this is physical work and you need to be fit and able)
- Boiler Servicing
- Boiler breakdowns
- Boiler installations
- Property plumbing
- Property maintenance
- Competitive salary – dependent on experience and qualifications
- 28 days paid holiday, including bank holidays to start with, which increases with service
- Pension scheme
- On-going training
- Company van
- Future career progression for the right person
- Permanent employed basis
Please“> email for more information or to apply with your full CV.
Please do not apply for this position if you are not experienced as that’s not what we need.